Friday, April 01, 2005
On this day:

B(L)OGGED DOWN

two glasses of chardonnay... combined with second-hand smoke...

a nice home cook dinner...

a disappointing short trip to a supposedly filipino tiangge which turned out to be a business opportunity seminar for direct selling of shoes made in Marikina (yup! it's april fool's day alright!)...

here I am now in front of my laptop trying to get my head around this newly created boring blog. So boring I had to immediately change the name from "the-life-of-us" to...

"the-not-so-secret-life-of-us"

Uhuh.... that should jazz it up a bit...

Yeah right!

Posting a new entry was made easier by Phia who just happened to be online and smarter than I am. Of course that was only after I had to try and retry and retry and retry signing up coz I couldn't remember my bloody username and password!

Tonight's plan of attack was to glam up my blog...

but it looks like knowing my username and password by heart, a name change, a time & date change, and a new entry should suffice

I'm calling it a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home