Tuesday, April 12, 2005
On this day:

WARNING: inputting an average of 7 passwords a day drains the brain

Do you realise how many passwords you use every day? Try and count yours....it's amazing!

Dearest Tuesday, Marie and Phia,

Thank you for the comments posted in my last entry. I have been trying to post my own comments in reaction to yours but believe it or not, I can't remember my password! I know! Unbelievable! So anyway, I thought I'd just put a new entry instead.

Tuesday, thanks for the links. Cerise did go to the toilet on Friday night and did her poos. She was very proud of herself and so were we. However, she hasn't been doing poos since then. My fear now is that she might get constipated. I don't know. This is really tricky. But watch this space. I couldn't access your blog though. Do you mind giving me the complete address please? Thanks.

Marie, first of all, happy birthday. Sorry I wasn't emailing with the others to greet you. Extremely busy and stressed out here at work it's making me insane. Yesterday I felt sick and I thought I was really going to throw up. I knew it was due to stress. I need a break. But anyway, the cream I mentioned was not sebo de macho. Ikaw naman, alam ko pa rin naman ang sebo de macho. Gamit ko rin yon nung bata ako. Pero hindi yun yon. I don't know the name, only the mixture. Unfortunately my friend who visited the Phils and stayed in Tarlac didn't find a Mercury Drug branch that could sell the mixture. So I'm on a hunt for it still.

Phia, yes, if you come to think of it, this problem of Cerise not doing poos in the toilet is quite funny. Pero right now medyo hindi na funny coz I don't really want her to get stuck in kindy all because she refuses to poo in the toilet. So we'll see.

Thanks, girls.

2 Comments:

Blogger marie said...

kaya ako i only use 3 passwords. paikot-ikot lang... and it's just different iterations of a basic password. imagine, computer password, system password (i access 3 kinds), tapos bank online passwords... kadami!!! good luck in remembering your password

9:37 am  
Blogger allkaput said...

ako just a couple of passwords that has a single letter difference lang, plus 2 bank pins. more than that and my brain might actually implode. I'm Dory kasi, diba? :-D

10:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home