Tuesday, April 19, 2005
On this day:

Ooooops... she did it again...

and again.... and again!

One week on and Cerise continues to impress us as she goes to the toilet every day without fail to do poos. Dad sorted her out alright! Hahaha!

She's extremely proud of herself and we make sure she knows that we are too. Pink bicycle coming up on her birthday! Until then, she will have to live with plenty of praises, bear hugs and kisses.

No more pull ups, no more nappy bags! She now gets to wear her collection of knickers, more or less 50, which I have accumulated over the last 24 months in the hope that the beautiful designs and colours would encourage her to become fully toilet trained much sooner. When she was into Barbie, I bought barbie knickers. She became a fan of Dora the Explorer, so mummy naturally bought Dora the Explorer panties. She became very fond of hearts, so she just had to have knickers with hearts printed on them! Before I knew it, I've hoarded this huge pile of panties. She could wear brand new knickers every day of the month!

Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home