pre-schoolers don't doodle like adults do
Today, Cerise wrote this.You'd think it's just another scribble by a bored pre-schooler on a late afternoon.
But think again.
Because when asked what precisely she was attempting to say here, Cerise (who turns five in October) replied, "Cerise ALMOST 5! (duh?!)".
But of course! How could we not have read between the letters??? Hello! It's not rocket science. It's just phonetics.
Clearly, she has put a lot of thought into this (therefore, much is expected of you who reads it), as she does when she speaks, builds, draws and paints anything.
Brilliant.


1 Comments:
Cerise does not fail to amaze me! First she comes up with a spelling for "W" now this... Then again, I shouldn't be surprised, magaling din ang nanay! So sorry I haven't written. But I've been visiting your blog regularly. And yes, I also enjoyed your account of your brush with fame. Hehehe. Congrats!
Post a Comment
<< Home