Sunday, May 21, 2006
On this day:

portfolio

Just realised I've been blogging for more than a year now! Nice to know. Disappointing though to discover a whole collection of drafts and old photos that didn't make it to this journal in time, either for lack of time or enthusiasm. Is it just me or is there a bug common to bloggers that sucks out your articulacy and drive to litter your diary with whatever you're burning to say and keep a record of just when you finally have all the time in the world? Even more irritating is that it is when I'm occupied with more pressing matters that I'm oozing with blog obsession and my mind incessantly emits sentiments that sadly never travel from the brain and heart thru to my fingers and on to the keyboard.
Well, better late than never. Some old images here from last year's photoshoot for the community newspaper, The Aucklander. I do have a post about that but these photos didn't make it to the paper. I really love and treasure these so I just had to post them.



My favourite!!!!



1 Comments:

Blogger missy said...

They are all great photos!

On blogging, I have my moments, too, but I try to blog at least twice a week to keep my readers coming back.

8:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home