fa - r (t), a long long way to run
Usually, either Edwin or I would watch Cerise at piano lessons but this afternoon was busier than usual and so I dropped her off at music school, went to do my business and picked her up right after. Back at home, I asked her how her piano lessons went. After she told me the dry details of what she needs to review and practise in the next week, the news reporting took an interesting turn...
CERISE: I farted at piano class today.
MUMMY: Whaaaat? Whyyyyyyy? (absurd question, I know) Did you say 'excuse me'?
CERISE: No.
MUMMY: What did Miss Susan (piano teacher) say?
CERISE: Nothing.
MUMMY: Oh my gosh, Cerise! Don't ever do that again. Not at piano class and not with Miss Susan around.
CERISE: But SHE farted first!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
My first thought: I don't remember signing her up for orchestra.
Edwin wondered: Was it flat or sharp?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Alright, enough laughing. Geeeeeeeeez! Now Cerise is not one to make up stories and normally, I would instantly give her the benefit of the doubt. But in this instance, I think I can be forgiven to feel obliged to check the authenticity of the facts (gross facts I might add and freaking hilarious) in the hopes that Miss Susan is cleared of any misconduct and I maintain my respect for her. So I interrogated Cerise, the Law & Order and CSI fashion. Her answers and reactions were consistent all throughout. And just so I understood very clearly, she ended the interrogation with a matter of fact...
CERISE: I farted SECOND.
... and gave me the "End of story. Now, shut up" look.


2 Comments:
SO FUNNY! GRABE!
So Cerise & Susan(teacher) had a Farty - so whats wrong with that - prrrt! :D
AL
Post a Comment
<< Home