Saturday, June 17, 2006
On this day:

noo nee noo nee noo nee noo

... saw STOMP today with Edwin and Cerise. Fun and entertaining. Cerise was mimicking them in front of all her dolls and soft toys when we got home and THAT was even more entertaining to her doting parents. Free of charge even.

... still waiting for the info kit of the child from East Timor we chose to sponsor through CCF website. We're beginning to think the sponsorship application didn't go thru. How's that for their campaign to "sponsor now. don't wait for tomorrow"... oh wait a minute. That's World Vision.

... went to my first interview for an "actual job vacancy" this week. It is the waiting for feedback that gets me worked up sometimes, more than the yes or no decision. Whatever it is, it doesn't really matter. I just want to know NOW.


... must remember to ring Papa tomorrow to greet happy father's day even though NZ celebrates father's day in September.

... emailed the editor-in-chief of a new Filipino newspaper here to consider me for a role of columnist. I'll probably wake up tomorrow and say to myself "What was I thinking?!" And she'll probably email back and say "What were you thinking?!"

...after 6 years of living in NZ, I finally found and bought "saba" from the Filipino store. Nilagang baka, banana Q, turon... on the menu soon!

... I am, surprisingly, loving the World Cup Football right now.

1 Comments:

Blogger missy said...

You know, I'm also enjoying watching the World Cup! This is the first world cup I've ever watched!

9:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home