Chai!! How come you are logged as anonymous in my universe? I'm sure you'll be fine, sweetie... you are far smarter and diligent than me! Plus, a much better writer. Maybe you and JvS can help me with my papers. I haven't writen an academic paper since Uni and I just feel so inadequate. I have to visit you in Auckland before you move to Sydney but my holidays are starting to fill up and December is too expensive to visit you in your part of the world. Shame, really.
1 Comments:
Chai!! How come you are logged as anonymous in my universe? I'm sure you'll be fine, sweetie... you are far smarter and diligent than me! Plus, a much better writer. Maybe you and JvS can help me with my papers. I haven't writen an academic paper since Uni and I just feel so inadequate. I have to visit you in Auckland before you move to Sydney but my holidays are starting to fill up and December is too expensive to visit you in your part of the world. Shame, really.
Post a Comment
<< Home