the post with no name
48 of the 96 hours of Easter weekend have passed and yet I haven't done half of what I intended to do during the 4 day break. I did NOTHING yesterday except to sleep in, eat, watch TV, and stay up late. I was disappointed at myself for giving in to temptations of procrastination. Although I stopped myself from feeling guilty by reminding myself that I CAN have a break and SHOULD enjoy a sleep in whenever possible. But today, I slept in again! Now I'm annoyed at myself because two days in a row is just pushing it. What is wrong with me?! I can blame it on my iron deficiency but surely I can muster enough zest and passion for a new day to get up early and seize the day, right? But why do I find myself paralyzed at every waking moment? By the time I managed to drag myself out of bed and into the shower and out the door, it was 1pm. The family went to Powerhouse Museum mainly to see the Diana exhibit. Later in the evening, we saw "Horton Hears a Who". It was a nice family day out.
I learned to play golf last weekend. There's not much to say about it except I found it nearly impossible to make that swing each time because of the overwhelming amount of information I had to process in my head within 3 seconds - my grip, my knuckles, my thumbs, my knees, my bottom, my shoulders, my elbows, the weight shift, my wrist, my eye on the ball, my eye on the target, the body twist... too much thinking made me froze. I think I had a couple of good shots and maybe there is potential there. So, I'll give it another go soon and decide from there if I should pursue this sport.
This week's Expo had me on my feet for 7 hours straight but even that didn't help me lose the excess fat I have noticeably gained in recent months. I'm told I certainly don't have weight issues but I reckon the photo gallery says otherwise. I did go back on the Orbitrek last Sunday. If only I could follow thru.
Question of the week: Am I able to give up coffee or at least consume less of it?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home